Quote of the Day:


"The only keeper of your happiness is you. Stop giving people power to control your smile, your worth and your attitude."

Blog Roll

Friday, December 9, 2011

West Indian Culture an its Impact on the World?

Hello All,
     I know it has been A WHILE!!! Everyone is crazy busy with school, work, family, Christmas etc. etc. However, when I saw the following videos I just had to take a moment to make this post.

A friend shared them and I thought they were definitely blog worthy... Instead of spoiling it with a long lead up, I will let you see for you yourself... Leave a comment and let's begin the discussion.

Dare I say West Indian culture has begun it's impact on the world?



Click here to see another related video that I could not seem to embed (Steelpan, Machel, Kes, Japan): More Video

No comments:

Post a Comment