Quote of the Day:


"The only keeper of your happiness is you. Stop giving people power to control your smile, your worth and your attitude."

Blog Roll

Friday, April 1, 2011

Stupid A$$ Break up Reasons (LOL)

So...the radio inspired me to ask: What was the dumbest reason anyone ever gave you for breaking up with you?
In my day i had a couple WTF?!!! :S moments during break up conversations and the lines the callers on the radio shared, in my opinion were kind of tame, so i threw it out there on Facebook just to see what other people had to deal with. I have to say though after i posted one of the dumbest lines I've ever gotten it felt really good to actually put it out there and laugh my tail off at it.

This was the one i posted...

- Well u see...we've been 2gether since we were 19, we're 21 now, just now we'll be 22, then 23, then 24! I don't want to spend ALL of my 20's in the same relationship!

Here are some of the lines my friends shared...

- yuh cant even pour milk in cereal correct..... we done!!

- if u get ur eyebrow pierced... we done..

- I just don't feel like communicating with anyone beside my grandmother right now

Do you have any really ridiculous lines you've been on the receiving end of? go on, post them as a comment...get it off your chest, lets all have a laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment