Quote of the Day:


"The only keeper of your happiness is you. Stop giving people power to control your smile, your worth and your attitude."

Blog Roll

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lung/Throat Cancer!

I almost broke my legs running with the crowd to catch the train this morning so that I won't be late for work. I get shoved into the train by the same people who almost caused the breakage of my legs and I feel like a sardine! (I'm sure those of you who live in areas where there is a metro/train system know exactly what I'm talking about)
Now here I am in a packed train with my face practically in this guys chest (seeing that i missed the generosity that was being given out in the height department) and all I can smell is cigarette!! Somebody SHOOT ME!!! Can anybody explain to me why at 7:45 AM must someone be reeking of cigarettes?!?!? I cannot turn away from him. I cannot move left. I cannot move right. I start coughing, my eyes begin to water - yes that's how strong the smell was! Two hours later and my throat still feels clogged from that stench!
While I stand there, feeling like I'm about to pass out, coughing like I have tuberculosis, I ask myself - why did you leave your fresh air, natural resources, GREEN land to move to this polluted concrete jungle? Oh yea I remember *insert sarcastic font here* the greener pastures on the other side. Well it seems like someone dropped their lighted CIGARETTE and burnt that pasture!!!!!
So I post this today to let you all know that if I don't post next week it's perhaps because I have DIED of LUNG/THROAT CANCER and I DON'T EVEN SMOKE!!!!!!!!! Special thank you goes out to all the inconsiderate smokers out there! Thanks alot!

Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment